the LOVELY SOIREE at the BOTTLE ROCKET MOTEL 2015
CALL 254-582-3493 to book your room for SEPTEMBER 12th 2015
In the summer of 2011, Reservoir Geeks heard of the financial hardships that had fallen upon the motel used in Wes Anderson's directorial debut, Bottle Rocket, and decided to do what they could to help. The SAVE THE BOTTLE ROCKET MOTEL event was conceived and successfully executed on July 9th 2011 with more than 200 fans in attendance.
Every summer since fans (or Bottle Rocketeers) have come to spend an evening at the Bottle Rocket Motel (Days Inn - Hillsboro) filled with laughs, libations, and like-minded people celebrating a film that launched a fandom.
On September 12th join us for our 5th year at the Award-Winning LOVELY SOIREE at the BOTTLE ROCKET MOTEL!
Can you see how amazing this is going to be?
-Alamo Drafthouse Rolling Roadshow Presents BOTTLE ROCKET
-Special Fifth Year Edition of Mr. Henry's Hideout
-Wes-Dressed Costume Contest (Rules and Info COMING SOON)
-North of the Border selling Tamales and Tacos
-Wes Themed Party Rooms
-Filming Location Highlights
-Much, Much More
NEWS + UPDATES
SPREAD THE WORD!
Save and Share Any or All of These Pictures!
Join in on the conversation and more through the Facebook event page!
INSTAGRAM CONTEST RULES & REQUIREMENTS
Picture/Video Post MUST Contain the Following:
1. An original recreation of a scene from the 1996 Wes Anderson Film, Bottle Rocket.
2. At least one product from Real Ale Brewing Company
3. A quote from the scene in the caption (additional captioning allowed but not necessary)
4. Hashtaged using #BRrecreate and #realalebrewing (additional hashtags are not necessary but will help you appeal to a wider audience)
- The Instagram account owner who uploads the image that receives highest number of likes by 7:00pm cst on September 12, 2015 will be named the winner of the Real Ale Brewing Company Prize Pack.
- he winning Instagram account owner MUST be an attendee of the Lovely Soiree at the Bottle Rocket Motel 2015 on September 12, 2015 and must be present at the time of the announcement to receive the prizes (prizes will NOT be shipped to user with most likes if they are not present to receive the items).
- The winning Instagram account owner and all subjects in the image must have been born on or before September 12, 1994.
- Whereas the owner of the winning Instagram account must be present; it is not necessary for all subject in the winning image to be present to collect the prizes.
- In the unlikely event two or more images receiving the same amount of likes thus resulting in a tie; the winner will be determined by a Rock-Paper-Scissors match, best two out of three. (If you are unfamiliar with Rock-Paper-Scissors please visit en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock-paper-scissors). The runner up(s) will be given a consolation prize which will be determined by Reservoir Geeks at the time of the announcement.
Thank you for you participation and good luck!
-For insurance purposes; upon checking in to the Days Inn Hillsboro all guests staying the night at the motel and attending the Lovely Soiree will be given a wristband to wear. If for some reason you are not staying the night at the Days Inn Hillsboro but do intend on sticking around for the festivities following the movie, a wristband will be required and can be picked up at the front desk for a donation.
-All motel proceeds will go directly to the Days Inn-Hillsboro to help them stay open for years to come.
-Breakfast will be provided by the hotel for guest staying on site all other costs are the attendees' responsibility.
-THIS EVENT IS BYOB (FOR ATTENDEES BORN ON OR BEFORE SEPTEMBER 12th 1994). ALL ROOMS WILL HAVE A MINI-FRIDGE!
-PLEASE REMEMBER TO BE RESPECTFUL TO THE MOTEL AND IT'S STAFF AND MOST IMPORTANTLY TO HAVE FUN AND BE SAFE!